The following statements describe ReciProty’s policies regarding certain copyright issues associated with the use of ReciProty’s website, www.reciproty.com, and any related online materials and services, as such items may be modified from time to time (collectively, the “Site”). ReciProty may modify its policies from time to time at its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to review ReciProty’s Copyright Policy for any changes each time you use the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the following terms and policies.
1. Site members may not post any text, graphics, logos, images, illustrations, button icons, audio clips, video clips, software, or other content (“Content”) that is owned by a third party and protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws without the express written consent of the owner of such Content.
2. Any Content created by ReciProty and the collection or compilation of all Content on the Site are the exclusive property of ReciProty and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and other laws and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from, or redistribution of the Site or any portion thereof, and/or copying or reproducing the Site or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of ReciProty. You agree not to copy Content owned by someone else from the Site without the express written consent of such owner, and agree to abide by all copyright notices displayed on the Site. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose, any aspect of the Site. Except for any rights expressly granted in writing, ReciProty reserves all rights under all applicable laws.
3. Site members may not post Content or take any action on the Site that infringes or violates another person’s rights or otherwise violates applicable law. ReciProty will expeditiously remove, or disable access to, any Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity when properly reported pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”).
4. Notices under the DMCA of claims of infringement relating to the Site (“Notices of Infringement”) should be delivered to ReciProty’s designated Copyright Agent (see below) and consist substantially of the following:
(i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site;
(iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ReciProty to locate the material;
(iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit ReciProty to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(v) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5. ReciProty’s designated Copyright Agent for Notices of Infringement under the DMCA can be reached as follows: Attn: Copyright Agent, ReciProty, 17675 SW Farmington Rd. #492, Aloha, Oregon 97007; or by email at email@example.com.
6. ReciProty will, in appropriate circumstances, remove Content and terminate the accounts of repeated copyright infringers under the procedures detailed in the DMCA. ReciProty’s policies relating to claims of copyright infringement should be deemed modified from time to time to conform to any requirements established by the DMCA, as the DMCA may be amended, to limit ReciProty’s liability for copyright infringement.
7. By uploading, submitting, or otherwise disclosing or distributing Content to the Site, Site members grant, and represent and warrant that they have the right to grant, to ReciProty an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up, and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, display, perform, incorporate into other works, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, and otherwise use any such Content, without any further consent, notice, and/or compensation to the Site member or any third party. Further, by posting Content to any public area of the Site, Site members automatically grant ReciProty all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, exploitation, or other use of the Content on the Site by any party for any purpose.